Sunday, October 16, 2016

Terrible Blogger

Ok, so I'm a terrible blogger. I haven't written in nearly a month. Life has been crazy. These Freshmen really know how to push my buttons. The good news is that we hired a new teacher so my class sizes are now 21-25 students instead of 21-32. My students scores are near the school average so I'm pretty happy.

I really want to update on my progress toward a healthier me. Here are the numbers. Remember, they are compared to where I started on August 1st of this year.


  • Weight: -16 lbs
  • Bust: -1"
  • Band: -2"
  • Natural waist: -4"
  • Hips: -2"
To be frank I'm mostly losing weight because I don't eat much during lunch. In the past I've had conference during lunch so I basically had over an hour to eat. Now I have 30 minutes to eat but once you factor in a bathroom break, running to ISS for students who were just put in there, setting up for my next class, etc it's more like 15-20 minutes. I cannot eat much in that time because it upsets my stomach so I usually just eat an apple or a pear. I'm sure it's not the healthiest thing to do but I haven't found time to eat during my conference either (it's from 11:15-noon). There's just too much to do!

Speaking of too much to do, I have to run. I have plenty to do before I can go to bed tonight. I will try my best to post on Tuesday!

-Clare G. S.

1 comment:

  1. A piece or two of fruit for lunch is a good idea. I've noticed that if I eat three meals a day, my weight goes up and up and up. With two meals a day, I can barely maintain my weight. I simply eat too many calories each meal.

    ReplyDelete