Monday, September 5, 2016

Vacation?

I almost forgot to write today so I'm going to keep this short. Today was not a vacation day for me. Sure, I didn't have classes but I worked from 10am-6pm and then 7:30pm-9pm. I even went to the school and made some copies. However, I did get to spend some quality time with my husband on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. We celebrated his birthday by going to dinner with his sister and her husband. I made a yummy carrot cake (his favorite). That cake is gone now lol.

Yesterday my husband and I saw Kubo and the Two Strings. It was so good! The only thing I didn't like was Matthew McConaughey as the Beetle. I can't even describe why I disliked it. His voice just didn't seem to match the character. My husband thinks that there should have been more back story for the Moon King and the aunts but I didn't think that was really necessary. Visually it was AMAZING. It's stop motion with some computer graphics for the backgrounds mostly. The music is beautiful. In fact, I plan on buying the soundtrack so that I can play it in my classroom. If you like Japanese culture, this movie will put a smile on your face.

Time for my measurements! If you follow me on Twitter (@ClareG161) you may have seen that I was pleasantly surprised with my weight. The other measurements are moving in the right direction as well! :D
  • Weight: -10lbs!
  • Bust: -1.5"
  • Band: -1"
  • Natural waist: -3"
  • Waist: -1/2"
-Clare G. S.

No comments:

Post a Comment